Take control of your capital raising programs
At-the-market offerings, such as DOCS® (Dynamic Offering of Common Stock) ATM facility, are a smart financing tool for a wide range of companies, from small emerging companies with market capitalizations below $100 million to large, multi-billion dollar multinationals, in industries ranging from biotechnology to energy to real estate to auto.
Here are a few reasons a CEO may want to add ATMs to the financial arsenal
- They provide a longer-term financing strategy that encompasses several financing vehicles, rather than discreet event-driven financings.
- At-the-market offerings are flexible and reduce the overall cost of capital.
- ATM offerings give the issuer control over the timing and the amount of shares offered.
- They give the issuer the choice to refrain from offering shares on a given day for any reason.
- ATM equity financing raises incremental capital over time, which can be a better fit if an organization doesn’t need to raise a large amount of capital in a short period of time.