Raise measured amounts of equity capital over time
Tapping into the existing secondary market to sell newly issued shares on an as-needed basis, can be an effective way to raise capital. Better still, at-the-market offerings like our DOCS® (Dynamic Offering of Common Stock) ATM financing facility put the issuer firmly in control.
ATM offerings have the flexibility to be a smart CFO strategy
- The offering of newly issued shares into the existing trading market can result in a lower cost of capital compared to more traditional financing approaches.
- An ATM is a financing facility that should be in the toolbox of every CFO seeking to create a comprehensive, long-term financing strategy.
- When a company has the ability to raise money through an ATM, it may have more bargaining power and better terms when it comes time to do a traditional offering.
- The timing and the minimum price are determined by the issuer after considering advice offered by Brinson Patrick.
ATM’s are less expensive than other capital raising methods.
- They accomplish set financial goals without unnecessarily diluting existing shareholders.
With Brinson Patrick Securities Corporation in particular, you work with an experienced team that has the discipline and patience to execute trades on your behalf to achieve your goals.