A financing instrument with a distinct difference
The DOCS® (Dynamic Offering of Common Stock) ATM facility puts control into a company’s hands, rather than in the hands of financiers. Typically less expensive, more flexible, and less likely to cause unnecessary dilution than other types of offerings, it’s a smart approach that will gain the backing of institutional holders.
ATM’s: In the best interest of shareholders
- The DOCS® ATM offering is a highly customizable program: The company can set the stock price and not unnecessarily dilute existing shares.
- It gives management teams flexibility and power to get additional financing on the best possible terms.
- An ATM provides just-in-time capital, so the capital raised matches up with the timing of the use of capital.
- Brinson Patrick Securities Corporation represents your interests alone, so trades are all executed on your behalf, to achieve your goals.
- It’s a smart tool for companies seeking to build long-term financing strategies that incorporate several financing vehicles to provide flexibility and reduce the overall cost of capital.